Stripped down and high-performance, we dialed in our 3400 Southwest Pack to meet the exacting requirements of multi-day adventurers. Made with ultra-durable, 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), this pack excels in rugged environments. SectionHiker.com says, "This bomber multi-day backpack was geared for tough adventures that would rip most other ultralight-style packs to shreds."
2.02 lbs | 32.4 oz | 918g (White)
2.10 lbs | 33.6 oz | 953g (Black)
- Made in Maine
- Three external, solid Dyneema® Hardline pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- 2.02 lbs | 32.4 oz | 918g (White)
- 2.10 lbs | 33.6 oz | 953g (Black)
Load capacity: 25 – 40 lbs
- Body: 50D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid for white version
- Body: 150D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid for black version
- Bottom: Double reinforced 150D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid
- External Pockets: Dyneema® Hardline
- Interior: 3400 cu. in. (55L)
- External: 600 cu. in. (9.8L)
- Center pocket: 300 cu. in.
- Side pockets: 150 cu. in.
- Top Circumference: 40” (101.6cm)
- Bottom Circumference: 33.5” (85.1cm)
- Height (fully unrolled): 34” (86.4cm)
- Back Width: 10.5” (26.7cm)
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.