The best-selling running vest in the world just got better, with more accessible storage, and almost half the weight. Scott tested out prototypes of the Scott Jurek Ultra Vest 3.0 while on his 43 day record setting Appalachian Trial run and modification were made per his suggestions and experience with the vest.
NOTE: 3.0 vests fit differently than the previous versions; please check the Sizing Chart below.
SPECS & DETAILSFeatures:
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry phone or camera
- Phone compatible pockets
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- An upper reservoir-compatible pouch and a lower pocket for everything else
- Wide lateral strap for stability and adjustability
Sizing at bottom ribs (Unisex):
- SM: 24 - 38 in. / 61 - 97 cm
- MD: 31 - 42 in. / 79 - 107 cm
- LG: 36 - 50 in. / 91 - 127 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Volume Capacity: 518 in3 / 8.5L
- Weight: 7.11 oz. (9.56 oz. with bottles) / 203 g (273 g with bottles)
- Height: 18.1 in. / 46 cm
- Width: 11 in. / 28 cm
- Depth: 5.5 in. / 14 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
Ultimate Direction Signature Series 3.0: Scott Jurek Ultra Vest
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.