Ultimate Direction brought together a group of talented female runners and paired them with runner and lead designer Jenny Jurek to create a line of products that are designed specifically for female athletes, by female athletes; the result is the Jenny Collection.
The Meow waist pack feels and looks good doing anything or going anywhere, from a stiff 10 mile trail run to a trip to the grocery store. The wicking mesh is designed to stretch and move with you and stay put on your waist, for a comfortable, women's specific fit. The long, easy-access main pocket has a smaller internal pocket for your phone, keys, cards, or gels. The low-profile, streamlined design will make you forget you are wearing it while the reflective accents will remind others you are on the road or trail.
Specs & Details
So simple and easy it stays on all day.
- Long easy-access pocket with internal divider
- Wicking mesh waistbelt stretches for comfortable women's specific fit
- Low-profile, streamlined design
- Reflective accents for easy visibility
- Weight: 2 oz. / 60g
- Capacity: 32 in3 / 0.53 L
- Cool Wick Air Mesh: Wicking mesh is lightweight and breathable for optimal ventilation and moisture management
- 150D Irregular Rip Stop: Lightweight fabric provides durability and protection
- Power Stretch Mesh: Provides versatility with a supportive stretch material that expands for variable capacity
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.