Inspired by fat tire off-road bikes and with help from Michelin, we've created the perfect shoe for cross-slope grip and all-terrain performance.
- Flexible, soft-shell upper finished with a tough rubberized print to provide lightweight durability
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Closure System uses nylon coated steel laces that twist shut for a precise fit that locks you in quicker, tighter & easier than ordinary laces
- Snug, bootie-like, ankle collar construction increases support & acts as a shield against mud, rain & any other debris that comes your way
- Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers reduce odor & kill 99.9% of athlete's foot fungus after 12 hours of contact with the sockliner
- Charged Cushioning midsole absorbs impact & converts it into responsive quickness
- Michelin Wild Gripper outsole rubber compound uses unique traction lugs for unmatched grip & traction on any terrain
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.