This classic trekking boot features embossed waxed nubuck uppers for a rugged heritage look. With a one-piece design, and multiple comfort features such as the anatomically designed C4 Tongue, it’s perfect for many miles of on- and off-trail hard use. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Upper Material: Waxed Nubuck Leather
- Upper Protection: Rubber Rand
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Lacing: Hardware Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware: X-Lacing®
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Tongue Construction: C4 - Tongue®
- Insole: Climate Control Footbed
- Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS System
- Sole: VIBRAM® Natural
- Stabilizer: Medium
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Weight (lb) 3.74
- Resolable: Yes
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.