Stripped down and dialed in, the 3400 Porter meets, in as minimalist a manner as possible, your exacting requirements. Ideal for packrafting or multi-sport adventures with infrequent resupplies, it offers the optimal balance of functionality, versatility and simplicity. Weatherproof your kit by using our Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) Stuff Sacks. The Porter Stuff Pocket offers extra storage.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
2.06 lbs | 33.0 oz | 936g
- Made in Maine
- Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Six side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
Weight: 2.06 lbs | 33.0 oz | 936g
Load capacity: 25 – 40 lbs
- Body: 50D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid
- Bottom: Double reinforced 150D Dyneema® Cuben/Poly hybrid
- Interior: 3400 cu. in. (55L)
- Top Circumference: 40” (95.3cm)
- Bottom Circumference: 33.5” (85.1cm)
- Height (fully unrolled): 34” (72.6cm)
- Back Width: 10.5” (26.7cm)
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.