Made for gnarly bushwhacking or desert sandstone adventures, the 2400 Southwest was designed to be used hard. Optimized for comfort and high functionality, this backpack is ideal for weekend hikes, section hiking or months on the trail where frequent resupply points are available. Built with 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the 2400 Southwest is bombproof and foolproof. Use it with our Stuff Sacks for a highly rainproof kit.
1.79 lbs | 28.6 oz | 811g (White)
1.92 lbs | 30.7 oz | 870g (Black)
- Made in Maine
- Three external, solid Dyneema® Hardline pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Dyneema® Fiber Tex 69 thread
- 1.79 lbs | 28.6 oz | 811g (White)
- 1.92 lbs | 30.7 oz | 870g (Black)
Load capacity: 20 – 40 lbs
- Body: 50D Dyneeam®/Poly hybrid for white version
- Body: 150D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid for black version
- Bottom: Double reinforced 150D Dyneema®/Poly hybrid
- External Pockets: Dyneema® Hardline
- Interior: 2400 cu. in. (40L)
- External: 600 cu. in. (9.8L)
- Center pocket: 300 cu. in.
- Side pockets: 150 cu. in.
- Top Circumference: 37.5” (95.3cm)
- Bottom Circumference: 33.5” (85.1cm)
- Height (fully unrolled): 30” (76.2cm)
- Back Width: 10.5” (26.7cm)
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.