The Scout Series started with the Scout Pack, a scaled-down version of our world-famous canoe pack patented in 1882. The concept for the series arose when a New York Times fashion writer, who happened to be a long-time Duluth Pack fan, proposed the concept of the smaller bags. Duluth Pack has since added to the line with the Laptop Scout, the Scoutmaster, Laptop Scoutmaster, and the Deluxe Scoutmaster.
An ideal companion for bikers and commuters alike, the bag offers the option of rolling the bag down to accommodate a small load or higher to pack everything you might need for a weekend. The pack rides snug against the back; meaning no shifting around on your ride to work, and no accidentally bumping strangers on the subway. With the same traditional aesthetic as our popular Scout and Scoutmaster Pack, this bag is sure to be your go-to everyday backpack.
- Extra canvas length to roll your pack close to optimally secure your goods at whichever height desired. 29" total height. 16" high at tightest roll.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- Outside pocket for easily accessing important items.
- Flexible cotton straps provide durable comfort.
- 12"W x 4"D x 16"H (to 29")
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.