- Climb into the bag via the large oval opening on top; the oversize comforter seals up the opening so you can sleep comfortably no matter your position: back, side or stomach
- With a European Norm (EN) lower-limit rating of 20°F, the Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season sleeping bag is suitable for spring, summer and fall backpacking
- On warmer nights, flip the comforter outside the sleeping bag and tuck it back for ventilation; insulated hand/arm pockets provide warmth when the comforter is outside the bag
- Down is considered the best insulation available but when wet, it quickly loses loft and the ability to keep you warm; 800-fill-power DriDown is treated to resist moisture
- Proprietary process treats each individual duck down plume with a molecular-level polymer so the down stays dry longer, lofts better and dries faster than untreated down
- DriDown insulation stays dry 10 times longer, retains 170% more loft when exposed to moisture and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- Premium 800-fill-power duck down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth for its weight
- Ripstop polyester exterior endures frequent use in the outdoors; polyester taffeta lining is soft and comfortable next to skin
- Sleeping pad sleeve on the bottom of the bag secures your pad (pad sold separately) to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag comes with a stuff sack and storage sack
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
Best Use Backpacking EN Lower Limit 20 degrees Fahrenheit EN Comfort 31 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature Rating (F) 19 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature Rating (C) -7 degrees Celsius Weight 2 lbs. 10 oz. / 2 lbs. 15 oz. Shell Ripstop polyester Zipper Location None Insulation Type Down Water-Resistant Down Yes Fill 800-fill duck DriDown Fill Weight 20 / 22.1 ounces Lining Polyester taffeta Sleeping Bag Shape Mummy Fits Up To (in.) 72 / 78 inches Shoulder Girth (in.) 61 / 65 inches Hip Girth (in.) 60 / 64 inches Stuff Sack Size 8 x 15 inches Stuff Sack Volume 12.4 liters Compressed Volume Unavailable Gender Unisex
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.