A lightweight, flexible and close fitting single layer glove offers maximum feel, dexterity and ultimate control making it a great trail glove suitable for all types of riding.
- Highly durable and super lightweight synthetic suede palm for ultimate control and wear resistance
- Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers, laminated stretch material on back of hand for added dexterity
- Articulated knuckle area for increased range of movement
- Debossed Neoprene back panel for enhanced durability
- Tricot Suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Extended thumb crotch design for greater dexterity giving increased grip and control
- PU laminated back panel and fingers provide an additiona layer of protection
- Rubber pull tab making it easier to get on
- Silicone print on index, middle fingers and thumb for increased grip
- Conductive stitching on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
Aqua Dynamic Design
Sealskinz ADD performance
To deliver outdoor defiance we obsessively create products that protect in any terrain and in any weather, we seek to give confidence and endurance through comfort and protection at the point of optimal need. What guides us is AQUA DYNAMIC DESIGN which is the certainty of the human form pitched against the uncertainty of nature, to delivery "dry" technology and next to skin comfort.
A.D.D. optimises performance all year round. A.D.D. addresses the dynamics of weather and cold, by controlling; temperatures, wind and waterproofing, AQUA
DYNAMIC DESIGN drives innovation in the pursuit of unsurpassed durability and comfort.
Socks, Gloves & Hats define who we are. This is not an afterthought, this is our obsession. Everything we do is driven by producing the best performing endurance accessories on the market today. From the materials we choose, the cut of the product, through user testing, to our innovative liner techniques, we obsess over the small details.
Aqua Dynamic Design encompasses not only Sealskinz 3 layer patented StretchDry product but also the cut and sew ranges and ensures that every sock, glove and hat we make is engineered for performance, enabling you to stay out longer whatever the activity, whatever the weather.
How to work out your glove size
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens/Unisex glove size||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Ladies Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
|Children's gloves and mittens||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Size in centimeters||4||5||6|
85% Nylon/15% Elastane Palm: 60% Polyurethane/ 40% Nylon
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.