We designed the minimalist 2400 Porter for the expert ultralight backpacker or climber who moves fast, goes far and travels light. It’s ideal for shorter-duration adventures, where you’re sharing gear with your partner. Made from 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), this backpack is highly durable and weatherproof. Use it with our Stuff Sacks for a nearly perfect waterproof kit.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
1.91 lbs | 30.5 oz | 865g
- Made in Maine
- Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.