The Sol Cool utilizes Icefil® technology to create the ultimate active shirt for hot weather. Xylitol, a naturally occurring compound found in the birch tree, is bound to the fabric fibers and cools the body up to five degrees upon contact with moisture, which is wicked away from the skin. The Sol Cool crew shirt is rated UPF Sun Guard 50+ for optimal sun protection.
- Icefil® fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower body temperature up to five degrees
- Critical seams moved off the shoulder to prevent rubbing
- Intelligent moisture control technology provides exceptional wicking
- Sun Guard 50+, the highest rating available for a garment
- Underarm gusset for maximum mobility
- Flat-locked stitching and tag-less label to prevent irritation
- Active stretch fabric
- Odor resistant
- Quick drying
- Length: 29.5” (measurements taken from size L)
- Sizes: S-XXL
CARE INSTRUCTIONSMachine wash cold; Wash with like colors; No bleach; Tumble dry low, remove promptly; Iron low setting; Do not dry clean
FABRIC91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
Size S M L XL XXL Neck 15.5-16 16-16.5 17-17.5 17.5-18 18-18.5 Chest 37-39 40-42 43-45 46-48 49-51 Sleeve Length 32-33 33-34 34-35 35-36 35-36 Tall Sleeve Length -- 35-36 36-37 37-38 38-39
PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are in inches and correspond to actual body measurements, not to the dimensions of the garment.
GARMENT WEIGHT7 oz.
BEST USESAmphi Adventures, Boating, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Paddle Sports, Resort, Urban Exploration
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.