Ultralight and ultra smart, the BUFF® Pack Run Cap is built to go the distance. Super streamlined, exceptionally light and highly compressible, it’s comfortable for the long-haul, but can easily be folded and rolled to stash in a pocket. The four panel design and stretch materials hug the head for a secure fit that doesn’t bind, while a low profile sweatband provides moisture control without added bulk, and the polyester materials wick away perspiration. The crushable polyurethane brim snaps back to shape and combines with the UPF protective materials for sun protection on long races and extended training days.
- Exceptionally lightweight, weighs only one ounce
- Packable design with crushable brim that regains its shape for reliable sun protection
- 4-way stretch fabric for comfort
- Upper panel provides UPF 50 protection*
- Fastwick fabric side panels wicks away moisture and improves breathability
- Low profile sweatband keeps perspiration out of eyes
- Adjustable elastic cord at back for a secure fit
- Reflective tab on back, logo on front add low-light visibility
- Hand wash
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)
Measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pas through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.