The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma LT Hoody is a softshell jacket for lightweight protection in the outdoors. Shoulder season comfort for those that like to move fast. Shoulder season you ask? I'm talkin' the betweens, when you might get a light rain or snow one minute, but some gorgeous sunny weather the next. The Wee Burly Double Weave fabric is a nylon/polyester/elastane blend, following each and every move your body makes while also providing wind, rain and snow resistance. Breathable and durable so you don't overheat or cause damage while brushing up against a tree branch or two. The stretchy cuffs run close to the wrist, blocking drafts and staying comfortable. Pull up the hood or toss it back to let your hair flow free.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Hoody
- Lightweight Wee Burley Double Weave makes this a much lighter jacket than previous versions
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Vislon front zipper with wind flap, No Slip Zip works like a series of speed bumps keeping the main zipper from self-opening
- Two hand pockets and one internal laminated chest pocket
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Gender specific patterning
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated chin guard
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.