The Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon AR Pant is a softshell pant for the climber that enjoys rock, ice, mixed, and alpine environments. When it becomes more of a passion instead of just something you like to do, the durable, stretchy comfort of Burley™ Double Weave fabric is ready to join you on every climbing adventure. Elastane has been blended into the fabric that works well with an articulated pattern and gusseted crotch to let you move as freely as possible with each foothold. The pants are light and breathable, while still being just weather resistant enough to keep a light rain or snow off. Seriously, whatever type of climbing you're doing at the moment, they'll adjust, thanks to the three position gusset down at the cuff. Open or close it depending on the boots you're wearing. Zippered pockets won't lose your stuff, unless you leave it open and an internal webbing belt lays flat under your harness for a full day of comfort.
FEATURES OF THE ARCTERYX MEN'S PSIPHON AR PANT
- Burly Double Weave four way stretch softshell is durable, air permeable, weather resistant
- Trim fit with articulated patterning provides freedom of movement with minimized bulk
- Glove and harness friendly, low profile metal waistbelt adjuster
- Zippered lower leg gusset has three positions: Closed for crampon use, middle or fully open for ski touring boots
- Reinforced instep resists cuts, abrasion
- Seamless inner lower leg reduces snagging
- Webbing gaiter loops (straps not included)
- Two zippered hand pockets; one zippered thigh pocket
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Four-way stretch textile
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and gusseted crotch
- A three position lower leg gusset adjusts to fit nearly every boot configuration from light mountaineering to ski mountaineering boots
- Internal webbing cuff loops can be used to keep pant cuff down (straps not included)
- 1/4 Length ankle zip with gusset
- Burly Double Weave reinforcement at lower leg helps reduce crampon damage and snags
Q: How much is postage and what services do you use?
A: Postage & packing prices vary with the destination and number of shoes purchased. In each listing, in the "Shipping Section" (halfway down the page) you can see the charges as well as the combined postage discounts for multiple purchases.